Exam Schedule & Exemption Information
Tuesday May 30th at 8:10 am
June 2017 Exam Schedule
- EXAM START TIME IS 9:30 AM EACH DAY
- Tuesday, June 20 Exams - Block B (AM) / Conflicts (PM)
- Wednesday, June 21 Exams - Block D (AM) / Conflicts (PM)
- Thursday, June 22 Exams - Block A (AM) / Conflicts (PM)
- Friday, June 23 Exams - Block C (AM) / Conflicts (PM)
Other Information about Exams
- Students who have conflicts are required to meet with their teachers to arrange an alternate time during one of the afternoon sessions.
- Classes are not held during exams but the library, cafeteria and some classrooms are open to students for study and quiet work. The school is open during regular hours throughout the week.
- Buses will run on their regular schedule during exams so students who complete an exam in the morning have the opportunity to spend the afternoon studying if they do not have an alternate means of getting home. Buses will operate on a ‘load and go’ basis so students need to be at the front of the building in a timely manner.
- The Cafeteria will be closed during exams. The last day for service is Monday June 19th.
Exam Exemption Information - please select this link to read the Exam Ememption Policy